We would like to invite you be represented by a participant in an online workshop on “The Construction of a New World in the Context of the Ukrainian Operation Led by Russia” organized by the New International Order (NINTO) Platform to take place on May 7, 2022.
The Ukrainian operation led by Russia has profoundly affected all global political balances and accelerated the change from a unipolar to a multipolar world. It is rather clear that the Ukrainian conflict will have a long-lasting impact on reshaping the world both politically and economically, thereby creating new opportunities for the construction of a new and fair international order. The awareness, as well as the implementation of such opportunities, requires close international cooperation. The workshop aims to analyze the current circumstances with a focus on how they will influence the future of the Oppressed and Developing World in the longer run.
Some questions that will be taken up at the workshop, not excluding others that you may wish to deal with, can be summarized as follows:
- What is the rationale behind the expansion of NATO towards the East?
- What countries are being threatened by NATO?
- Does the Ukrainian crisis reflect a conflict between Russia and Ukraine only?
- Can the Ukrainian operation led by Russia be regarded as a sign that the initiative has changed hands from the Atlantic System led by the U.S. to the Developing World struggling against unipolar hegemony?
- What kind of consequences are to be expected to result from the sanctions imposed by the U.S. and the E.U. in terms of international cooperation among the developing countries in the economic, financial, and political spheres?
The working language of the workshop is English. To partially avoid the restrictions imposed by the language requirement upon participation, we also make the option of the English translation of a presentation in a different language being read on behalf of the presenter during the workshop available. In case you have any further queries, please just contact us.
We hope very much that you will be able to participate in our workshop.
With our best regards.
Important information regarding the workshop:
Workshop date : May 7, 2022, Saturday
Workshop time : 11:00 – 18:00 (GMT+3)
Working language : English
Contact : [email protected] ,